Exciting ongoing Class 2 Driver opportunity in Hemel Hempstead industrial Estate, IMMEADIATE STARTS!
You'll be delivering goods for a worldwide known restaurant around the London Area, Job will involve picking goods of Pallets in both frozen and ambient compartment *Trolly provided.
All our vehicles are fitted with a tail lift. All stock must be delivered inside of the restaurants.
The role includes:
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders
- Maintaining correct product temperature
- Multi-drop of 3-5 drops a day
- Customer Service
- Delivery into London and Surrounding areas
- Daily vehicle checks
- Good Knowledge of refrigerated vehicles
- HGV2 license
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills including good timekeeping
What you’ll get:
- Exciting pay of PAYE: £14.16-£15.40 Limited: £15.59-£16.80
- Weekend Bonus of £50
- Free parking and Hot food canteen *free fizzy drinks
- Job security and ongoing shifts for suitable candidates.
- AM Shifts *00:00 - 12:00
- PM Shifts *12:00-00:00
- Class 2: minimum of 6 months UK experience required for insurance purposes.
- Multidrop shop Delivery: 1 year preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
This is an full time role with ongoing shifts for the right candidates for more details please submit your CV.