Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives for one of our clients based in Enfield (10 minutes walk from Enfield Lock station).
Pay rate (for first 12 weeks):
- £9.50 p/h (£11.00 p/h OT).
After 12 weeks:
- Monday – Friday £10.39 p/h (£15.58 p/h OT),
- Saturday £15.47 p/h (£17.66 p/h OT),
- Sunday £17.66 p/h (£17.66 p/h OT).
- 5 out of 7 days (including weekends),
- Weekly rotating start times: 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Picking & packing (heavy goods up to 25 kg),
- Using the Voice Picking System,
- Using LLOP,
- Following Health & Safety rules AT ALL TIMES.
Key skills and experience you will possess:
- Passed Drug & Alcohol test, completed on site prior to employment
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Right to work in UK
- Long term employment commitment
- Warehouse experience is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given to the successful candidates
If you are interested, please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com (subject reference: JOB ENFIELD).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!