Why do they choose to work in this way?
- 1 in 7 people used it to gain experience and learn new skills
- 12% of people did so to earn more money than they would in a permanent role
- 24% of people did so to earn money quickly
- 1 in 4 people did so for flexibility
- 22% of parents of two or more children did so to look after their children
A staggering 41% of people in the UK said they would consider working as a temporary worker in the future.
You never know where a temporary job may lead…..
To find out more about how Corr Recruitment can help you find your next job, or if you need help fulfilling your vacancies please do get in contact. Our expert team are on hand to help https://www.corr-recruitment.co.uk/
Information source: rec.co.uk