We have an exciting and long-term opportunity for Warehouse Operatives based in Nursling Industrial estate in Southampton.
***NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working in a busy reverse logistics centre, as a warehouse assistant you will be required to operate some recycling machinery (Bailers and Tray wash) and ensuring that the products are clean are ready to be used again
- Use of some electrical handling equipment such as pallet trucks
- You will work within different areas of the operation including; plastic bailer, cardboard bailer, tray wash, food waste station
- The role will require bending and lifting for a large proportion of the day
Skills and Experience Required:
- No prior experience is required as full training will be provided
- This is a very hands on role and will require physical fitness in order to complete tasks efficiently
- You will have a positive attitude to work, be self motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- You will be required to attend an induction day to get familiar with the site and the job role
Hours of work: Days: 6am - 6pm / Nights: 6pm – 6am. This is a 12 hour shift. You will have an opportunity to work shorter shifts (8 hours) to begin with while in training and getting used to the work involved.
For more details apply online or please contact our Basingstoke Branch on 01256 533 595. We look forward to hearing from you!