Warehouse Operatives Needed!
Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operative for one of our clients based in Northampton
As a Warehouse Operative you will need:
- A basic level of English speaking
- Good work attitude
- Would need to be physically fit with no back issues and happy to lift to approximately 30kgs/bulky parcel.
- Salary £10.46 per hour,after 12 weeks working pay increase to £12/hrs
- Working hours: 5 nights a week 6th shift available as extra if wanted either Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Thursday.
- Start time 23.00 – 07.30 (30min break)
The main duties as inbound sorter could include:
- Tipping trailers – emptying loose loaded trailers full of parcels onto conveyor belts – ideally need to be tipping around 1100 an hour, obviously they will build up to this.
- Pulling parcels for route numbers off a conveyor belt into cages – fast paced as there can be around 3000 parcels an hour moving down the conveyor belt.
- Pushing cages – full cages need to be taken to driver’s bays.
- Home delivery – on occasion may need to help sort smaller parcels such as clothing/smaller boxes to different sections.
- General housekeeping, eg stacking pallets/removing shrink wrap/sweeping.
If you are interested in the above role, please call 020 3637 8187 or apply online.