Corr is recruiting for an experienced Warehouse Manager for our prestigious client based in Park Royal.
This is a permanent position!
Shift: 7 days operation between 06:00 and 08:00-17:30hrs (Saturday and Sunday shorter shifts)
Salary: £40K-£45K depend on your experience
As a Warehouse Manager you'll provide guidance and leadership within your team of warehouse colleagues to enable them to meet objectives, while encouraging open communication to ensure any operational difficulties are handled effectively.
Duties of Warehouse Manager:
- Knowledge of the end-to-end warehouse processes and ability to build and drive and modify processes to bush the business forward
- Ensuring all direct activities follow relevant stranded operating procedures
- Mapping, planning, and implementing optimised processes for stocking, picking, labelling and shipping within the warehouse.
- Create and maintain a positive team culture and spirit, encouraging involvement from all team members when sharing information.
- Monitor progress against KPIS
- Organising goods in, quality checking, documenting and allocation to storage bays.
- Ensuring the picking and labelling process is maintained, adapted, and grown in line with business demand
- Manage the allocation of workload on daily basis
- Regular stock checks
- Ensuring health and safety including compliance with PPE, training, rack inspection and forklift compliance.
This is very hands on work within the team!
- Competent in IT and Microsoft packages
- Strong warehouse management software
- Experience of working in a complex fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Counterbalance & Reach truck licence- preferable
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role please call Sylwia on 020 3637 8187 or email firstname.lastname@example.org