Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a leading and forwarding thinking client based in Newbury. You will be part of the Transport team, leading and managing daily operations.
Your main responsibilities as a Transport Manager will be:
- Managing of drivers scheduling and planning routes for daily collections and deliveries.
- Responsible for vehicle management – booking of MOTs, regular maintenance checks.
- In charge of daily costing forecasts, cost management and approval of working hours.
- Managing training and performance reviews for drivers, interviews, and other recruitment duties.
An ideal Transport Manager will:
- Previous management experience in a similar environment is highly desirable.
- Previous HGV experience would also be desirable.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Computer literate, with knowledge on SAP is advantageous.
- Must possess a Transport Managers CPC.
- Annual salary of £25,000 to £30,000 (DOE).
- Working Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 17:00
- Permanent position.
- Interviews are commencing ASAP.
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact Sohail on Sohail@corrrecruitment.com or call on 01635 47 212
Alternatively, if you are looking actively looking for, Transport Manager, Transport Supervisor, Transport Leader, Transport Organiser, Transport Planner, Transport Team Leader, Driving Team Leader, Deliveries Manager roles, please do contact us as we would be keen in speaking with you regarding our vacancies.