Corr recruitment is looking for trade counter sales assistan with previouse experience in Hanewll.
· Provide our customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service at the same time optimising branch sales and profit
· To efficiently work as part of a team so that our customer’s expectations are not just met but exceeded.
· Build effective relationships with customers in order to understand their requirements and ensuring that the correct products are supplied
· Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers
· Maintain a clean and efficiently merchandised counter area in line with Company policy
· Ensure that Company policies are followed at all times when producing paperwork associated with sales
· Liaise with suppliers and other branches/departments where necessary
· Support the Branch/General Manager and colleagues and work as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within Company policy
· Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with Health & Safety guidelines
· Ensure shop stock is clean, clearly identifiable, kept in good order and that low stocks are highlighted to Branch Management where necessary
· Work within Company policy and procedures including Health & Safety Guidelines
performing any iothers duties including stock-take ans as maybe deemed necessary or as maube required required by the company
· Branch/General Manager
· Assistant Manager
· Other Employees
Salary Range: 24-26k
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am to 4.30pm with 45 mins for lunch and Saturdays 7.30am to 11.30am.
Benefits: Workplace pension, 20 days holiday, Cyclescheme, Long Service Awards, Death in Service, Employee Referral Scheme, Discretionary Xmas Bonus
if you are interested please call 02036378187 ask for Sylvia or email your cv to email@example.com
Trade Counter Sales Assistant