Corr Recruitment are looking for a Residential Support Worker for a large specialist behavioural health services for children and adults in the UK. You will be supporting students between the ages of 9-19 with Asperger's Syndrome and associated difficulties, to gain valuable life skills.
We are looking for Residential Support Workers that are:
- Passionate about improving the lives of others;
- Able to work consistent shifts
- A positive and consistent role model to others;
- Innovative, engaging enthusiastic and inspirational;
- A creative thinker and implementer;
- Flexible in working shift patterns on a rota basis including days, evenings and weekends;
- An excellent communicator and team player;
- Seeking career development and training.
Shift Patters include: Early Shift - 7.30am-3.00pm and Late Shift - 2.30pm-10pm
In return for the above we can offer you:
- Comprehensive Induction and commitment to training & development (online learning and RQF level 3) for career progression
- 39 working weeks per year (38 weeks of term time plus 5 days of training)
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday
- Reward scheme (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, retail discounts)
- Onsite parking
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- DBS paid Due to our location a full driving licence is essential.
Salary: £15,164.00 per annum