Corr Recruitment is currently looking for Room Attendants for one of our clients in Exeter.
We can offer you a great opportunity to learn and grow as the newest member of our housekeeping team.
We provide transport, food and accomodation during you work.
Salary: £10 p/h
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Liaise with Head Housekeeper to ensure all rooms are cleaned in conjunction with guests check in / departures
- Consistently deliver high standards of cleanliness by vacuuming, polishing, making the beds, dusting and disinfecting, meeting company standards.
- Take care of guest needs and maintaining a polite and courteous attitude
- Replenishment of linen and guest supplies
- Provide an excellent guest experience
- Reporting any defects such as faults and any areas of concern
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be reliable
- Be able to work passionately and adapt to and meet company standards
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be presentable
- Have exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- To aid in improvement of departmental performance
- Be able to perform tasks well individually and alongside team members
- Experience in not essential
- Full training provided
- Lunch provided
- Transport provided
- Accommodation provided
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com Alternatively, you can give us a call on: 0*2*0*3*6*3*7*8*1*8*7*