Corr Recruitment LTD are an independently owned Recruitment Agency specialising in supplying permanent and temporary solutions to industries such as logistic, industrial, hospitality and commercial.We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our successful teams across the South West Region!
As a Regional Manager, you will be accountable for the growth, smooth running, and day-to-day operations of the three regional offices Andover, Basingstoke, and Bristol, and will report to the Managing Director.
This role can be based in any of the Regional Offices. It requires a willingness to travel throughout the UK.
- Operational and Business Development Knowledge and Expertise
- Applying Best Practise Methods
- Leading Sales Initiatives
- Team Management and Manager Development
- Management Reporting,
- Team Building and Leadership skills
- Day to Day Operational Activities
- People Accountabilities
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- Robust and resilient individual, extensive sales and operational experience very client-centric with a solid grounding in industrial and temporary recruitment. Needs to understand PAYE, PSC, IR35 and Health and Safety and EAA implications within industrial and temporary recruitment.
- Well-developed solid people management skills. Successful and extensive proven track record in new business sales, client development and multi-office Recruitment Operational Management
- Demonstrable experience of working at the Manager level
- Good people coach able to act as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Extensive recruitment market knowledge
- Ability to understand, create and present complex commercial propositions in written, visual and numerical format, good literacy and attention to detail
- Well-developed team leading skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to interact at all levels
- Strong self-motivation, ambition and determination to succeed
- A team player equally motivated by the team and Company success
- Flexible and willing to take sales responsibilities as dictated by business demands
- Able to work on own initiative
- Entrepreneurship – Spots and leads the development of new business opportunities
- Communication and Impact on others – Builds engagement through active communication
- Commercial thinking and judgement – Understands key business drivers and the importance of using commercial acumen when making decisions
- Ambitious, both for the company and on a personal level
- Strong delivery orientation – gets the job done
- A competitive salary with an excellent monthly and annual bonus structure
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Birthday off
- Private healthcare after QP
- Company car or car allowance
If you are looking for a challenging role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply now.