We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team in Basingstoke.
You will work with a team of 2 consultants and a Branch Manager.
Summary of Role
To support the Corr Recruitment objectives, vision, and values. To provide excellent standards of customer service in a Branch.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Handling inquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Formatting documentation
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Advertising positions
- Registering new candidates
- Updating Company Database
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers’ files with statutory and regulatory requirements specific to the Recruitment sector
- Assisting consultants with resourcing
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and associated legislation insofar as they relate to the duties of the post
- To be customer-focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the organisation and external candidates.
- possess experience working in a similar role
- positive and enthusiastic
- good level of written and spoken English
- enjoys working in a busy, fast pace environment
- excellent attention to detail
- customer service skills
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:00
- Pay rate: £10 per hour
If you are interested please do not wait and apply today!!!