Corr Recruitment LTD is an independently owned leading Recruitment Agency established in 2001. We have offices in Newbury, Andover, London, Bristol, Basingstoke and Tamworth. We are looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented individual to join our successful team in Banbury.
The Job involves:
- Managing and developing existing client relationships
- Developing new business relationships by, calling, visiting & networking with clients
- Maintaining our in-house database and payroll systems
- Finding new candidates and building a database of workers to fill assignments
- Managing temporary workers on assignment at our clients
- Becoming a key member of a customer focused business, you’ll also be involved in providing an out of hours support service
The ideal candidate:
- Have an experience working as a recruiter ideally on transport or industrial desk
- Will be ambitious with the desire to work in a fast paced sales environment
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills
- Will be a positive person with a “can do” attitude & a willingness to learn
- Will be well organised and focused
- Must be a driver with own transport to travel to meet clients
Why join Corr Recruitment?
- We offer basic annual salary from £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience, uncapped weekly commission
- Fabulous incentives
- Realistic career progression
- On-going, in-house training to help your career to grow
- A positive fun environment
- Private health care after QP
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply now.
Human Resources, Sales, Business Operations, Customer Service, Transportation and Logistics, Recruitment, Admin and Office, Management