6-month placement through the Kickstart Scheme
Corr Recruitment, Bristol are looking for a Recruitment Administrator / Resourcer to join the team via a 6-month placement through the Kickstart Scheme.
You will be joining our branch in Bradley Stoke, Bristol. We have a friendly team of two experienced consultants and a highly supportive Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
Summary of Role
To support the Corr Recruitment objectives, vision, and values. To provide excellent standards of customer service in a Branch.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 14:00 or 10:00 – 15:00
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Handling inquiries
- Formatting documentation
- Sourcing and selecting candidates
- Registering new candidates
- Updating Company Database
- Ensuring compliance of temporary workers’ files with statutory and regulatory requirements specific to the Recruitment sector
- Assisting consultants and BM – filing bookings, resourcing
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the GDPR and associated legislation insofar as they relate to the duties of the post
- To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the organisation and external candidates.
Essential skills, experience, and qualifications
- Good level computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Previous experience in customer service environment will be an advantage
- Important Requirements - Kickstart Scheme
Be between 16 – 24
Must currently be on universal credit
- Applicants must meet the Criteria set out by the UK Government to be eligible for the Kickstart Schemer - Full details can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rishis-plan-for-jobs-will-help-britain-bounce-back
“Administrator” or "Office assistant" or "Clerical assistant" or "Office clerk" or “Receptionist” or "Admin assistant" or "Executive assistant" or "Front desk" or "Team assistant" or "Resourcer" or "kickstart"