£22,000 per annum
Corr Recruitment are proud to be working alongside their highly regarding FMCG client to fill this key role within their business.
As the Quality Auditor you will be supporting the HSE Manager by ensuring all site operations are completed in line with HSE regulatory requirements.
- The implementation and auditing of QMS,
- Monitoring and auditing good manufacturing practices, good hygienic practices and HACCP in the business.
- Effective management of non-conformances, ensuring root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions are completed for all non-conformances.
- Complete trend analysis for all the audits/inspections and non-conformances.
- Assessing product starting from raw material to finished product for safety, legality and quality. Communicated any issues to the production managers, QA supervisor and/or factory technical manager immediately.
- Highlighting any out of spec occurrences, investigate, document.
- To complete both backward and forward traceability exercise including mass balance as per the schedule and as and when required by the business.
- Carry quality instrument calibrations.
Skills and Qualities:
- Food industry experience – Essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Problem solving.
- Good team worker
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
For more information, please call Corr Recruitment on 01264 335073 or email email@example.com