Corr Recruitment is currently looking for experienced Print Operator for our client based in Park Royal.
What you will be doing :
- Correctly loading media into our range of textile, sublimation, latex and toner printers
- Preemptive weekly cleaning routines of all printers
- Ensuring print room is kept clean and tidy at all times
- With a view to be trained as print operator once initial tasks learned
- There is an element of administration like stock control and full duties in relation to packing and supporting work in relation to the manufacturing and workspace.
- Quality Control will be an area of responsibility.
- Waste control will be an important part of the role – recycling, getting the right waste in the right bins and coming up with idea to management to reduce waste and re use waste for good purpose
- New product development will be an area of work as required but especially in quiet periods where orders are light. We positively encourage new ideas and welcome your contribution
- Where needed at times you will be required to help out in other areas of the business.
- Regular but fair weekend shifts required. Overtime requested when needed.
Essential Skills – Abilities :
- Eager to learn
- Tidiness and neatness
- Experience in wide format printing, textile printing, dye sublimation printing, pigment printing, UV flatbed and latex printing
- Experience with Windows, navigating folders, and flawlessly handling digital files
- Salary £9.00-£9.50 (based on experience)
- Full Flexible
- 1 year of Print machine experience.
Note: client's permission has been granted to advertise this role