Corr recruitment are working with our client, a busy parcel delivery hub in Emerson Green to recruit Parcel Sorters.
Your key duties and responsibilities:
- Duties involved are unloading trailers with parcels and moving them onto a convabelt or taking them off the convabelt and sorting into postcode areas
- You will be working in a fast paced environment
- Ensuring health and safety and clean work space is maintained
Skills and experience required:
- No experience required, just a positive attitude, good communication skills and reliable - Training is provided on the job role
- Careful handling of parcels
- Please note you will need to be 18 years old to work night shifts
Hours and pay rates:
- Immediate starts available
- Pay between £9.00 to £9.50 depending on shift
- Shifts available Monday - Sunday (you can choose the shifts) on both Nights & Afternoons
- Night shifts start at midnight
- Afternoon shifts start at 13:00
For more information or to register please call Corr recruitment Bristol on 0117 214 1292 or apply online.
Please also call for more details about other warehouse / sorting jobs we have.
"warehouse operatives" or "Warehouse worker" or "Factory worker" or "Warehouse operative" or "Production operative" or "Factory operative" or "Warehouse assistant" or "Production worker" or “Packer” or “Packing” or “Warehouse” or “Picking” or "Production line" or "Order picker" or "Warehouse picker" or “Production” or “Assembly” or "Assembly line" or “Factory”