Corr Recruitment are looking for Operations Clerk within a Warehouse Team for a company on the Walworth industrial estate in Andover.
Our client is one of the UK's leading names in the independent retail food sector with over 1500 stores and a history of over 140 years of retailing excellence.
As an operations Clerk you will responsible for ensuring the administration of your department is completed as well as supporting the department with any operational activities as required. There will also be times when you will need to support the Warehouse team.
You’ll work closely with the Senior Operations Clerks and Team Managers to ensure that all paperwork is completed accurately & goods within the warehouse function are received properly. The successful candidate will ensure that all Warehouse Operatives are communicated to with relevant information, and support with equipment queries. Hours of work will be either Saturday to Wednesday 22.00 - 06.00 or Wednesday to Saturday 22.00 to 08.00.
You will need:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Be able to use a computer including the MS Office suite to an intermediate standard
- Have excellent time management and be able to work off your own initiative
- Have great attention to detail
- Be comfortable with data entry and ideally have some previous experience administrative.
- On Site parking
- Company discount
- Great progression opportunities available
- £9.00 per hour
- Weekly Bonus of £72.00
- Additional £15.00 per week if you have a Reach Fork lift licence
This role can be Temp to perm role or a permanent role for the right candidate.
For more information please contact Beckie at Corr on 01264 335 073
"Admin" OR "Transportation and Logistics" Or "Warehouse Admin" Or Warehouse Operations"