Role Purpose Statement
Responsible for the day-to-day administration within the office ensuring that all objectives are achieved
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Telephone answering and control call diversion; operate fax machine and use of email.
- Produce Excel based charts and table, mainly using standard templates.
- Maintain Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger control sheets
- Assist with quality control of all reports, files and documentation.
- Process P.O.D’s, batch and send to Head office and chase outstanding documents from depots and suppliers.
- Process and control the production of Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Ensure outstanding documents from Depots and Suppliers are received and resolve any anomalies
- Verbally communicates in a polite and clear fashion, relays messages to team
- Uses assimilated knowledge to solve basic problems, makes routine decisions
- Takes responsibility for quality of own work
- Meets customer expectations in service and product quality
- Is reliable and co-operative demonstrating understanding of team work/interdependency
- Takes action to develop self in new skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Timely completion of tasks
- Error rate
- Time keeping
- Disciplinary Record
- Maintenance of Team KPI’s
- Knowledge and ability in different roles in department
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- CSE or GCSE qualifications
- PC Literate and numerate
- No previous experience essential as full training given
- Customer Service Skills