Corr Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a Nightshift Picker / Packer to work in a local food distribution plant.
Duties will include:
- Picking, Packing and checking orders to be send out to customers,
- Working in a cold environment,
- Working as a part of a team,
- Keeping working area clean and tidy,
- No previous experience is required for this role as full training will be provided, however good attention to details and reliability are a must.
Working Days & Hours
- The working week is Sunday to Friday, and you will be required to work 5 days during this period with Saturday off each week and the other day off will be on a rota basis.
- Working hours will be 20.00 to 05.00 with 1 hour for lunch
What's in it for you?
- Permanent role after 12 weeks probation.
- Pay rate of £9.50-10.00 per hour
- Free on-site parking
- Great facilities (kitchen area with free tea and coffee provided, lockers)
For further information please call Alina on 01635 47212 alternatively please submit your application