Material Mixer Operative
Corr Recruitment Ltd is looking for a material mixer operative for one of our well established client based in Greenbridge, Swindon. Training hours to start will be Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm but in future may involve rotating shift pattern:
Earlies: 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Lates: 2pm to midnight Monday to Thursday
Initial pay rate £9 p/h increasing to £9.50 after 3 months and increasing again to £10 p/h when on rotating shifts.
Immediate interviews available.
Full training will be given to this role. However a reasonable level of maths skills is required for calculating machine material usage and calculating percentage of colours when mixing.
Time keeping and attendance must be excellent.
- Calculate the material usage of each machine ensuring machines do not run out of material
- Calculate and add colours to materials
- Fill machines with material. This requires regular lifting of weight up to 25kg
- Be able to organise materials within the mixing area and keep mixing area clean
- Complete regular stock check sheets of material ensuring stock levels are kept.
For further information please call Aleks on 01793 677657 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org