****New and Exciting permanent opportunity in Basingstoke****
We are looking for experienced individual in setting and checking Modern Injection Moulding machinery and ancillary equipment for our client in Basingstoke.
The client has a base 16 modern machines ranging from 35t to 550t.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- As a candidate you would be capable of conducting tool & material trials in a systematic manner and to record details on company database.
- You will be capable of stripping a mould tool to carry out and change inserts / cores to suit.
- Daily machine maintenance.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have experience of setting and checking modern injection moulding machinery
- Machine operation and maintenance
- Experience of automation would be a benefit as the company is on a program of implementing more automation
- Continuous improvement and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Hours of work: Working hours ideally 7:30 to 4pm or 8:00 to 4:30pm. Flexibility will be required to cover holidays on other shifts.
This is a permanent opportunity.
For more information contact our Basingstoke branch on 01256 533 595 or simply apply online