Here at Corr Recruitment we are looking for experienced LGV Class2 multi-drop driver for our busy client based in Reading.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- LGV Class2 licence along with valid driver (tacho) card and CPC card
- Experience in driving Heavy Goods Vehicles at least for 6 months
- Be computer literate as will have to use tablet for scanning parcels
- Multi-drop experience will be an advantage but it’s not essential
- You will be physically fit as this role will involve bending and lifting items
Role will involve but will not be limited to:
- You will be providing excellent customer service, playing a vital role in the team.
- Carrying out multi drop deliveries, responsible for the safe delivery and collection of products daily.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Completing daily vehicle checks, plus maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle
Hours and days of work:
- Working Monday to Friday from 07:00 to usually 16:00
In return, Class 2 LGV Drivers will be rewarded with:
- Working for a prestigious company that values its employees
- Ongoing work going to permanent position for the right candidate
Pay rate depends on qualifying period with the company. Permission granted to advertise.
If you feel this position is for you, please call Magda on 01635 47212 today for more details or alternatively please submit your CV