Recruitment Warehouse Coordinator
- Are you looking to start your career in recruitment?
- Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
Corr recruitment wants to hear from you.
Our candidates' experience is important to us, and as a Warehouse Coordinator you will work closely with candidates. You will support on site team with managing agency colleagues performance, attendance, accuracy as well as recruiting them during pick periods. You will be a contact for our onsite teams, helping to meet our clients’ requirements.
The Role Responsibilities are:
- Build and maintain relationships with our onsite team to establish a clear understanding of client’s requirements and upcoming recruitment
- Manage and coordinate candidates’ daily performance, attendance and accuracy
- Build candidates weekly availability
- Assist onsite team with payroll duties
- Source and select candidates in line with client specifications
- Create and place attractive job adverts across several platforms
- Use social media channels to attract candidates
- Deliver results within tight deadlines
- Handle high inbound and outbound call volumes
Please note the role is on late shift 15:00 to 23:00
Who are we looking for?
- Resourcing, call centre or customer service experience is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Resilient attitude with a flexible approach
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Flexible working hrs Monday to Friday