Junnior Finance Administrator
If you have a passion for numbers and have studied Maths at A-level or College with the desire to get into a Finance role in the future.
We have and excellent opportunity for a Junior Finance Administrator looking to kick start their finance career to join a finance department of Corr Recruitment based in Hermitage.
The successful candidate will be a confident, enthusiastic and deeply committed individual who has a high level of attention to detail to assist the small team in processing payroll and accounts payable on a weekly basis. We are offering a fantastic training along with a competitive salary and benefit package!
The Junior Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- Managing the Payroll inbox and incoming post to distribute amongst the team
- Processing statutory payments - SSP / SMP as per HMRC guidelines
- Issuing of P45s to leavers and copy documents
- Processing bank changes, personal details and other payroll changes during the pay period.
- Dealing with phone calls responding to general enquiries via email
- General administration support for any ad-hoc tasks and projects
- Processing timesheets and expenses
- Raising invoices for payment
- Assisting with managing accounts payable
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Liaising with HMRC
- Allocating and processing payments
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Computer literacy including word processing - Excel required
- Working well under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Good Time Management and prioritising work load.
- A good level of English language and grammar is required.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Calm under pressure and able to handle high work load
- 'Can do' attitude
- basic salary 18k - 21k
- private healthcare after QP
- full training and ongoing support