We are currently recruiting for experienced IT Support Desk Administrators to join a team-orientated support desk in Basingstoke. This is a temporary to permanent role, paying between £9.62 to £10.58 per hour (depending on experience), Monday to Friday with the occasional overtime.
Your duties as an IT Support Desk Administrator are;
- Providing 1st line support to a variety of users, diagnosing both hardware and software issues.
- Providing support through Remote Technologies, Telephone and Email.
- Providing support for Desktops, Laptops, Polycom IP Phones, Mobile Phones, Audio Visual equipment, printers, Chip & Pin Machines.
- Working independently but also as a wider team to work through ticking system.
As an IT Support Desk Administrator, you will;
- Have excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with a friendly and polite telephone manner.
- Be able to work and multi-task within a fast-paced environment, always keeping the end user in mind.
- IT Support Knowledge, including a scope of knowledge on operating systems (familiar with O/S systems, Microsoft office, Printer Configuration, email troubleshooting, etc).
Benefits as an IT Support Desk Administrator;
- Free parking on site
- Access to on-site facilities
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Opportunity for overtime available
- Great opportunity for advancement (training, promotion & extended qualifications)
- £9.62 to £10.58 per hour, equivalent to an annual salary of £20,000 to £22,000 per annuum, Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:30 and 08:00 to 16:30
If this role is of interest, please contact Sohail at our Basingstoke Branch on 01256 799 904.