Here at Corr Recruitment we are looking for experienced HGV Class1 SKIP driver for our busy client based in Reading.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
- HGV Class1 licence along with valid driver (tacho) card and CPC card
- Experience in driving Heavy Goods Vehicles at least for 6 months
- SKIP experience will be an advantage
- You will be physically fit as this role will involve bending and lifting items
Role will involve but will not be limited to:
- You will be providing excellent customer service, playing a vital role in the team.
- Responsible for the safe delivery and collection of products daily.
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Completing daily vehicle checks, plus maintenance and cleanliness of the vehicle
Hours and days of work:
- Working Monday to Friday various start times
In return, Class1 HGV SKIP Drivers will be rewarded with:
- Working for prestigious company that values its employees
- Ongoing work going to permanent position for right candidate
Pay rate based on time spent with the client, permission granted to advertise
If you feel this position is for you, please call Magda on 01635 47212 today for more details or alternatively please submit your CV