Corr Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Goods in Operative to work on a day shift on temporary basis.
Overview of the vacancy:
At Corr Recruitment we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Goods in Operative in Kingsclere!
What will you be doing? The key responsibilities:
- Receiving stock and help with unloading of stock
- Ensure stock is located correctly and all paperwork is kept up to date
- Monitor stock levels to maintain minimum stock levels required
What skills and experience do you need to carry out this role?
- similar position in Goods in / Goods out environment
- good level of computer literacy as you will be booking items onto the computer system
Days & Hours of work:
Days & Hours: 3 days per week, generally Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and hours of work is 08:30am – 17:00pm with 30 mins for lunch break
What do I receive in return?
- Great salary
- Possibility of contract for the right candidate (subject to availability)
If you think this role is for you please call Alina on 0163547212 or apply now.