Working as part of a small team on day shift you will be responsible for assembling loads ready for dispatch, unloading, and loading of vehicles. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with an eye for detail.
**This is a temporary to permanent opportunity**
Your main responsibilities:
- To accurately load and unload vehicles to meet dispatch & intake window times.
- Ensure work environment is kept tidy and complies with Health & Safety requirements.
- Delivery and dispatch administration, including the use of Scanning equipment.
Key skills and Experience you will possess:
- Must be self motivated.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and a good understanding of the English language.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team environment.
- Reliable, trustworthy, and honest with a mature approach to work.
- Electric Pallet Truck and Counterbalance License preferred; however, training will be given if required to the right candidate.
Hours of work:
- The position will involve working weekends and requires some flexibility, including working additional hours as required (sometimes at short notice).