Job Title: ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
ENGINEERING MANAGER – ALL SITES
To ensure the maximum efficiency and availability of production equipment and related facilities. Ensuring acceptable conditions of quality and safety are always maintained.
Daily Tasks :
• Responding quickly to reactive maintenance tasks ensuring initiative and skills are used effectively.
• Investigating equipment breakdowns and monitoring the performance of equipment after repairs have taken place
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams, which include production staff and other technical professions to ensure uninterrupted, efficient and quality driven production
• Working in a small fast paced team, where effective communication is essential
• Effective fault finding and rectification of electrical issues
• Effective storage, organisation and availability of spare parts. Including procurement H-MORD.003
• To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks throughout the site. Including Blower and Filter checks when necessary H-MPFM.006
• Participate in call outs on a rota across the week and weekend
• To ensure the relevant paperwork is completed and kept up to date. Handover sheets permit to work, ppm schedules G17
• To work in line with company procedure regarding Health and Safety
Health and Safety Manual.
• To work in line with the companies Food Safety Policy. Ensuring standards are maintained and adheres to GRW Clean as You Go Policy to ensure good manufacturing practice with a view to total prevention of product contamination
• Monitoring and inspection of Critical Control Points to ensure food safety and legality if required H-MRSC.005
• Minimising waste and working in line with the company’s environmental policy
• Any other reasonable duties required
PAY RATES :
Shift: Days (07:00 AM -15:00 PM )
Call Out: 1 week + weekend in 3
Weekend Cover: £260 per weekend covered
More details MOB 0*7*8*8*7*5*2*8*3*8*8* or email to firstname.lastname@example.org