Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a Delivery Driver to work a client based in Stevenage. The client provide their customer base with services in transporting goods, drivers will be required to do an average of 5 drops per day, depending on their route. Drivers aill always be accompanied and will not be required to use public transport.
Your main responsibilites will be:
- Transporting company goods from the depot to the customer's adress.
- Transporting company goods between sites, you will be required to drive vans, cars and on occasion HGVs (should you have the applicable licenses).
- complete job list as assigned during the morning brief and work from PDA/job sheet.
- Provide client with assistance around the yard where required - although this is rare.
- Adhere to client COVID practices - wiping down vehicle touch points upon collection/delivery.
An ideal candidate will:
- Possess a full drivers license and have held it for a minimum of two years - this is essential.
- A clean drivers license.
- Be presentable with a friendly approach.
- Be available Monday to Friday.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer.
- Good writtern and verbal communication skills.
- Pay rate of £9.20 to £13.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday - occassional Saturday.
- Paid weekly in arreas.
- Temporary, on going role.
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact Sohail on Sohail@corrrecruitment.com or call on 01256 533 595