We are looking to recruit a permanent Despatch Co-ordinator for our manufacturing client in the Kingswood area to organise despatch and next day service activities. This is a hands on role where you will be required to implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve delivery deadlines.
Working well as part of a team, you will ensure that daily operations meet company requirements for the packing and despatch of custom made products.
The Despatch Co-ordinator will have good people and organisational skills, work well as a team member and be able to work to required deadlines.
Key duties will include:
- The construction of protective packaging and the preparation and packing of finished goods ready for despatch
- Ensure packaging meets appropriate standards to safeguard the quality of product
- Prepare and process paperwork relating to the shipping of orders and goods for despatch, accurately record and book despatches within the computer systems
- Support all areas of production to facilitate packing and despatch operations
- Communicate internally and externally to resolve delivery issues and ensure efficient despatch of products
- Achieve delivery deadlines
Working Hours will be 8.30 – 16.30 Monday – Thursday and 07.30-13.30 Fridays paying a yearly salary of £ 18,475
The ideal candidate will hold a FLT licence, however this is not essential
For more information or to apply, please apply to Corr Recruitment or call the Corr Bristol Recruitment team for more information
An immediate start is available.
''Coordinator'' or ''full-time'' or ''administrator'' or ''logistics'' or ''service'' or "Team leader" or Supervisor or "Assistant manager" or "Team manager" or "Office assistant" or "Clerical assistant" or "Office clerk" or “Receptionist” or "Admin assistant" or "Executive assistant" or "Front desk" or "Team assistant" or "Personal assistant" or “PA”