A Customer Service Executive is required for a fast growing and busy business within the maintenance and service industry located in Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16.
A varied, interesting, and rewarding role, that involves interacting with several different departments including Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Finance.
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader
Objective: To carry out all operations and procedures in an efficient and accurate manner as directed by the Team Leader. Using all the necessary systems to make sure data in-putted correctly and all necessary quotations are completed and sent to the appropriate customers.
• Always provide excellent Customer Service to external and internal customers. Understand customer’s needs and how we can best satisfy their requirements, in-line with our business objectives.
• Work Pro-actively with Key Account Managers to deliver the best possible customer experience.
• Ensure clear communication to all customers via their respective portals to meet SLAs
• Ensure a timely and accurate quotation to all quote request
• Work with Equipment salespeople to maximise opportunities for replacement of equipment
• Follow-up all quotations to transfer them into orders
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of follow-up work and invoices
• Respond to all customer enquiries in a timely manner.
• Report all communication with customers on to the CRM system
• Receiving phone calls (customer/engineer enquiries) and directing them to the correct departments or responding to them efficiently
• Ensure all invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner
• Collaborate effectively with other departments, specifically sales, operations, and accounts to benefit the company as a whole
• Carrying out instructions from the Office Manager as required
• Other work which may be necessary from time to time
• Make sure all personal Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
The person fulfilling the Customer Service Executive role will be enthusiastic and have the personal desire to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers and colleagues whilst demonstrating the attitudes and behaviour expected.
• Strong customer focus: passionate about supporting our customers through the service we provide
• Positive, friendly “Can do” attitude, Contributing to the customer experience.
• Diligent with a keen attention to detail. Work is precise and avoids administrative oversights.
• Is a team player who likes to engage with and support colleagues.
• A hands-on, structured and well organised approach, focusing on daily disciplines.
I am only able to consider applications from people with a strong telesales customer service backgroud.
The role will be Monday - Friday - Office based in essential.
08.00 - 17.00 (Half hour for lunch)
£25,000 - £30,000 Depending upon previous experience.
Call Laura Richards on 0117 2141292 to discuss or apply online.