Corr Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our client in Reading.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Resolving customer queries by phone or email by working closely with drivers, Shift Managers and Operations Managers in relation to their ETA’s. collections, UTL’s, NTA’s or as requested by Central Customer Services
- Providing customers with delivery status of their parcel(s)
- Supplying customers with evidence of Proof of Delivery (POD)
- Proactively advising customers of any exception information
- Being proficient in the use of the client’s systems
- Carrying out thorough investigations for missing parcels and delivery disputes
- Promoting company products and services to new and existing customers
- Undertaking any duties deemed reasonable by the business
The successful candidate will need to have:
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative to resolve problems
- A confident telephone manner and excellent relationship building skills
- A to go the ‘extra mile’ to exceed expectations
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment
If this is for you please apply now or call Alina 0163547212!!!