Customer Relations Team Member
As the first point of contact for the business the job holder is responsible for demonstrating a professional and confident manner. The role involves a high level of communication both internally and externally therefore accuracy and attention to detail is key.
Liaising with customers and communicating directly with the on-site operation teams to ensure a smooth and efficient service.
· As the first point of contact for the business you must demonstrate a professional and confident telephone manner. Answering and actioning any quotes/orders by phone or email ensuring particular attention to detail.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills. Processing quotes/orders into the ordering system and communicating accurate quotes/orders to customers in a timely and professional manner. Whilst communicating order details with the relevant site teams promptly ensuring the best lead time to allow them to manage workload and requirements.
· Ensure emails are continually monitored prioritising orders, queries, and requests.
· Responsible for sourcing and collection of routine shopping, as well as sourcing non-stock items online or from specialist suppliers as and when required.
· During busy times there may be a requirement for the job holder to complete deliveries.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the office.
· Act as a team player, supporting the team with orders or other functional duties as required.
· Carry out any reasonable request as directed by management.
· Confident in approach to work, able to use own initiative, whilst managing changing priorities.
· Assist with overseeing and allocating drivers daily deliveries.
- Flexible approach to working due to the nature of the business.
- A good level of English language.
- Comfortable accessing computer systems, experience using Microsoft.
- Full, clean driving licence and aged 25 years or over (due to company vehicle insurance requirements)
Please apply or for more information call Carly on 01264 335073