Here at Corr Recruitment we are looking for experienced counterbalance forklift driver to join our busy client on night shift in Didcot.
Shifts: Monday to Friday from 21:00 to 06:00 - 40 hours a week. **This is a temp to perm position**
Your main responsibilities;
- Using Forklift Trucks to load and unload lorries
- Using Forklift trucks to put stock away into correct locations
- Using hand held scanners for the picking of items.
- Picking of items for the engineering team
- Breaking down of palletised goods
- Stock replenishment
- General housekeeping, ensuring the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Stock taking and any other general warehouse duties
Experience and skills required:
- You will have a counterbalance forklift license
- Can do, positive attitude
- Experience of carrying out warehouse duties and comfortable with completing this type of work as well as forklift driving
£10.50 per hour standard rate. Overtime paid at £12.50 per hour
If you are interested please apply online with CV or call Magda Partyka on 01635 47212.
"Counter balance" or “Flt” or “Counterbalance” or “Forklift” or "Flt driver" or "Forklift driver" or "Fork lift truck" or "Fork lift" or "Counter balance driver" or "Fork lift driver"