Corr Recruitment LTD is an independently owned leading Recruitment Agency established in 2001, we have offices in Newbury, Andover, London, Basigstoke, Bristol and Tamworth.
We’re looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented Contract Consultant to join our successful team in Bristol.
- developing a good understanding of managed clients, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- conducting regular service visits with clients
- ensuring smooth operation of managed contracts
- forecasting, building & managing recruitment plans for managed contracts
- ensuring compliance with industry legal requirements and company policies
- generating revenue through warm sales activities
- filling bookings
- meeting set KPI’s
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- providing out of hours service for the branch’s clients on rotated basis;
- keeping the Company database up to date with candidate and client’s information and bookings made;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- registering new candidates making sure all necessary documents are checked and copied;
- Possess essential knowledge and experience operating within the Warehouse and Transport sectors
- hard working
- great customer service skills
- people person
- well organised
- able to work on own initiative
- great communication skills
- own transport
Why join Corr Recruitment?
- A competitive salary package and a great commission structure
- Fabulous incentives
- Realistic career progression
- On-going, in-house training to help your career to grow
- A positive fun environment
- Private health care after QP
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply now.
Human Resources, Customer Service, Admin and Office, Management, Advertising and Marketing, Manufacturing and Warehouse, Transportation, Logistics, Business Operations, Sales and Retail