Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a CNC Machine Operator based in Basingstoke, for a leading manufacturing client. The role will involve assembling products and operating machines.
As part of the manufacturing team you will responsible for the running, and setting of machines You will need a background of machinist work, and a technical appitude would be beneficial.
Your main responsibilities as a Production Operative will be:
- Assembling products together with the use of hand-tools.
- Setting, operating, and inspecting the machine on regular intervals.
- Inspecting produced goods, quality checking and completing checklists.
An ideal Production Operative will:
- Previous experience in Machine Operating/Machine Setting is advantageous.
- Previous experience within a Warehousing/Production environment is advantageous.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to effectively deal with any barriers which may arise.
Details for the Production Operative role:
- Pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
- Working Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
- Temporary, ongoing. Could lead to a permanent role.
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact kellie either TEXT 07771011499 or call on 01256 533 595. or email email@example.com
Alternatively, if you are looking actively looking for; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Picker Packer, Order Picker, Order Packer, Goods in, Warehouse Picker, Packing, General Assistant, Machine Operating, Machine Operator, Machine Setter, Production Assistant, Production Operative roles, please do contact us as we would be keen in speaking with you regarding our vacancies.