Job Title: Cleanroom Operative – No Weekends
Overview of the vacancy:
At Corr Recruitment we have an amazing opportunity for experienced and not experienced Production Operatives in Newbury!
If you are keen to work for an organisation with further opportunity, where you can develop and learn, this could be just the job for you.
What will you be doing? The key responsibilities:
- Sorting laundry items
- Picking and packing orders
- Goods in / goods out processes
What skills and experience do you need to carry out this role?
- Previous experience within Warehouse/ Production environment beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided
- Attention to detail in a MUST
- Punctuality and reliability
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
Days & Hours of work:
Monday to Friday on a variety of shifts: 6 am to 2 pm / 9 am to 5 pm / 2 pm to 10 pm / 10pm to 6 am.
What do I receive in return?
- Great rates of pay
- Free parking
- Benefits of working with the client include ; charity days, star worker of the month, various fun events throughout the year
- Clean / sterile work environment