We are looking for a Class 2 Driver Loader to join our clients busy team near Reading where you will be responsible for collecting refuse/recycling and green waste from domestic properties in Newbury and the surrounding area.
Your duties as Class 2 Driver will include:
- Operating and loading the Class 2 vehicles and operate Client systems.
- Undertaking the collection of waste as directed from domestic properties.
- Accurately record work completed and report any collection issues that arise during the round via the mobile tablet devices
- Returning all containers to their correct location after collection as directed.
- Assisting other Collection crews to complete work when requested to do so.
- Ensuring that the carriageway is left in a clean condition and any spillages are cleaned up before leaving the area.
- Undertaking ad-hoc duties as required to maintain a safe, clean working environment and service to our customers.
- Have a willingness and ability to work overtime on occasions to ensure we meet our service obligations is essential, as is the flexibility to assist at other local depots when required.
The experience you will need;
- Essential: Category C / Class 2 licence as a minimum and previous driving experience
- Great customer service
In return, Class 2 HGV Drivers will be rewarded with:
- Working for prestigious company that values its employees
- Ongoing work going to permanent position for right candidate
Hours - Full time, 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday, 6am starts
If you feel this position is for you, please call Magda on 01635 472 12 today for more details or alternatively please apply online.
"Class 2 driver" or “Hgv” or "Hgv 2 driver" or "Hgv driver" or "Lgv driver" or "Hgv class 2" or "Class 2" or "Class two" or "Large goods vehicle" or "Heavy good vehicle" or "Heavy goods vehicle" or "Hgv 2" or “Lgv” or "Lgv 2" or "Lgv 2 drive" or "Lgv class 2