Start date - Immediate
We are looking for full-time, ongoing Class 1 HGV Drivers to join our client site in Avonmouth - we have immediate starts available.
Your duties and responsibilities;
- Undertake delivery and driving duties to companies expectations
- Assist in the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Complete deliveries in a safe anbd timley manner.
- Communicate to site and customers.
- Maintain positive and professional throughout.
To be successful you will require;
- Full UK driving license (with C&E entitlement)
- No more than six points on your license (as well as no DD, DR or IN endorsements)
- Ideally, you will be used to retail store deliveries or trunking.
- Complete a short driving assessment which will then allow you access to multiple positions over various UK sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to have ongoing work with one of the largest distributors in the UK with excellent pay rates and opportunity to do overtime.
Please contact Grady (email@example.com) for more information or call our office on 0117 214 1292.
Corr Recruitment also have multiple oppurtuinities across all our branches within LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multi-drop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and drivers’ mates.