Class 1 Driver
Corr Recruitment are recruiting for a Class 1 & 2 /HGV 1 & 2 driver to work for a client based in Andover. The client provides their customer base with services in transporting goods, drivers will be required to do abide by the route assigned by the client, conducting multi drop deliveries.
As a Class 1 driver, your main responsibilities will be:
- Transporting company goods from the depot to the delivery address.
- Complete job list as assigned during the morning brief and work from PDA/job sheet.
- Adhere to client COVID practices.
- Conducting trunk runs, multi drops of average 5-10 drops per day.
An ideal Class 1 Driver candidate will:
- Applicable and in date licenses (CPC, C, C+E, Digi card)
- Be presentable with a friendly approach.
- Be willing to go the extra mile for the client.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Various Start times available as it is a 24/7 operation.
- Guaranteed 5 days per week and min of 8 hours paid per day.
- Immediate start.
- £20 per hour, Mon to Fri.
- £21.50 per hour (Saturday), £22.50 per hour (Sunday).
If you are interested or would simply like more details, please do not hesitate to contact Carly on email@example.com or call on 01264 335073
Alternatively, if you are looking actively looking for; Class 1, HGV1, LGV1, C+E, artic, Class 2, C license, HGV2 or LGV2 roles, please do contact us as we would be keen in speaking with you regarding our vacancies.
Driver, HGV Driver, Delivery Driver, Driving Instructor