Charity Administrator needed for immediate start in Central London!
Corr Recruitment is looking for a Charity Administrator to join our client's vibrant team in Central London.
You will play a key role in Maintaining essential administrative functions and effective enquiry handling/Customer Support.
Days of work: Mon- Fri
Locations: Central London
Start Dates: Immediate start after successful interview
The Role includes:
Internal: Staff, Line Manager, Senior Management Team, and Trustees.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to all customer contacts across phone and email.
- Support fundraisers, donors and supporters by working closely with the Income Generation Team and sending relevant information when required.
- Communicate effectively with all customers and provide a high level of customer service across a broad range of supporters.
- Resolve customer complaints appropriately within guidelines and resolve to a level that encourages loyalty from our supporters.
- Provide feedback to the relevant departments where issues have been raised in response to customer feedback and escalate outstanding issues to the relevant Manager.
- Diligently capture supporter data to build the knowledge base and ensure a 360 profile of supporters is developed and maintained.
- Process supporter transactions using the CRM system.
- Assist the Fundraising team as required to ensure donors receive the appropriate thank you messaging.
- Ensure all donation administration is accurately assigned, ensuring that high standards of financial and donor records are kept, the supporter database is maintained, and all activities are conducted in line with the current legislation relating to charitable activities and SRUK policies.
- Provide general day-to-day administrative support for SRUK office.
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team.
- Setting team-meeting dates, preparing agendas and record keeping.
- Diary support to the SMT as needed.
- To be prepared to be away from home overnight, as the job reasonably demands.
- To undertake any other works as could be reasonably expected.
External: Fundraisers, Members, Volunteers and Supporters.
If you are looking for your next opportunity as a Charity Administrator APPLY ONLINE NOW by clicking the button shown / send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / CALL 0203 637 8187 for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!