Fantastic opportunity for a Branch Manager in Newbury area!!
Corr Recruitment is looking for dedicated, ambitious and talented individual to join well established office in Newbury.
The Branch Manager will be accountable for the growth, smooth running and day-to-day operations of the office and will report to the Operations Manager.
- Recruitment Operational and Business Development knowledge
- Applying Best Practise Methods
- Creating, managing and developing relationships with existing clients
- Team Management and Training
- Management Reporting
- Recruitment of new staff for the Branch
- Day to Day Operational Activities
- Ensuring Branch Compliance
Knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience as a Branch Manager or a Senior Consultant looking for the next step up the career ladder
- Well-developed team leading skills
- Successful and extensive proven track record in client development
- Good recruitment market knowledge
- Excellent literacy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, ambition and determination to succeed
Salary £30 - £35k per annum plus monthly bonus, car allowance
An excellent career path with dedicated Mentor to work with you on a daily basis
Private healthcare after qualifying period
If you are looking for a challenging role within a great company and want to know more, then don't hesitate - apply now.
Branch Manager, Recruitment Manager, Site Manager, Estate Agency, Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Human Resources, Sales and Retail, Advertising and Marketing, Customer Service, RG31 4RL,