An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Manager. This role will involve the management of a small team coordinating activities alongside centralised functions such as UK Accounts, HR and Payroll. Responsible for all Financial and HR related matters within the depot the role will demand flexibility and someone who can multitask.
This is a full time position.
Your key responsibilities;
- Ensure that weekly and monthly payroll are submitted timely and accurately each weekly/month, with accurate reports on all absences.
- Update and maintain Time and Attendance System
- Accurately compile all financial data required for reporting on daily/weekly/monthly business performance.
- Processing sales related activities including invoicing, statements and credit control for our customers.
- Prepare banking and reconcile all payments to accounts, prepare annual budgets, evaluate weekly productivity and costing reports.
- Monitoring of all absence and sickness of staff, including occupational health referrals.
- Carry out investigations into incidents which have occurred which may result in disciplinary action.
- Complete all necessary tasks from recruitment of employees through to leavers forms.
- Act and witness and note taker for disciplinary hearings.
- Ensure that all reconciliation of all stock inbound and outbound
- Ensure that the monthly reconciliation balances for both inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Order and ensure enough stocks of all packaging materials used.
They key skills and experience you will possess;
- Sound knowledge of accounts, payroll, budgets and stock.
- Understanding of HR and Payroll practice and procedures.
- Good cross departmental communication skills.
- Good organisational skills
- Computer literate and fully competent in the use of Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and be able to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective management skills, ideally with previous experience in managing small teams.
- Ability to concentrate in busy working environment
- Some degree of flexibility will be required in terms of shifts and hours of work, in order to meet the demands of the business.
Interested? Apply now! For more information please call 01256 533 595.