What attitude and behaviours are critical for this role?
- People skills.
- Ability to Multitask under pressure.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- 40 hour week:
Sunday 6am – 4pm
Monday-Wednesday 10am - 6pm
Thursday 10am - 4pm
Role Objective: Outline the key purpose and objectives of this role:
To provide administration support for the Packing Operation.
To include agency timesheets, DPD printing, Gifting processing, creation of route sheets and weekly reporting.
Key Results: ‘How this role will get there’
1. DPD and other Printing: Provide key information on time and in the correct formats to support packing.
2. Receive and process orders from other departments: Receive Gifting, Sweep and special orders and turn into packing instructions.
3. Agency Administration and reporting: Administer Agency hours to ensure correct pay and invoicing. Capture hours by activity to ensure accurate reporting.
4. Manage time daily/weekly: Complete tasks on time and accurately to support the operation.
5. Work as Part of a Team: Work closely and communicate with the Packing Manager & Supervisors continuously to be a key part of the Packing Team.
Outline day to day tasks
Expand in detail on that specific task
- Print all DPD labels for packing activity.
- Sort and label into batches and present to packing teams as required.
Sweep and Special Order Processing
- Receive all sweep and special orders.
- Turn orders into timely instructions for packing including Gifting.
- Liaise with the printer.
- Receive Envelopes and labels.
- Sort and present to the packing team labelled and ready to pack.
- Liaise with Staff Agencies.
- Ensure timesheets are correctly completed and provided in a timely manner to ensure payment.
- Capture hours by activity to ensure accurate reporting.
- Receive order information including route from GSG.
- Create and print address stickers to Receiving & Despatch by route.
- Provide daily in time to place on routes.
- Receive route information from GSG
- Receive bike order information from Order Summary
- Turn order information into route sheet instructions for the packing line.
- Provide to packing in time to create route pallets.
- Capture key information; volumes packed, hours used etc.
- Enter into weekly report to provide information on packing performance.
Who we want to be:
We want to be an organisation which changes peoples’ relationship with flowers, in a sustainable and ethical way.
Please call 02036378187 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org