Corr Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a large distribution centre in Amesbury.
These temp to perm roles are available with immediate starts. Working on a rota pattern, 5 days out of 7, picking a variety of stock ready to be sent out.
There is a lot of walking involved (up to 12 miles per shift), as this is a large distribution centre and there will also be some heavy lifting involved.
- No previous experience is required, just a positive, 'can-do' attitude
- Some understanding of English is required.
- You will require your own transport, due to the location.
- Free on-site parking, subsidised canteen and staff discount card.
Please Note: You will need to be able to attend training for 2 days 9am - 5pm prior to starting your shifts. We have inductions every week.
Hours and details of pay rates:
- 6am – 2pm £9.10 weekdays - £10.10ph per hour weekends
- 2pm - 10pm £9.10 weekdays - £10.10ph per hour weekends
- 10pm - 6am £11.20 per hour
- The shifts are 5 out of every 7 including some weekends.
- Pay rates based on day of the week you work (excl Night shift)
For more information please call Charlotte or Craig at Corr Recruitment on 01264 335 073
"manufacturing operative" or "warehouse operatives" or "Warehouse worker" or "Factory worker" or "Warehouse operative" or "Production operative" or "Factory operative" or "Warehouse assistant" or "Production worker" or “Packer” or “Packing” or “Warehouse” or “Picking” or "Production line" or "Order picker" or "Warehouse picker" or “Production” or “Assembly” or "Assembly line" or “Factory”