Why use Recruitment Agencies for your Job Search?
Finding a job isn’t always easy and doing it alone can feel difficult and overwhelming, so whatever point you are in your career having the right people around you to help and guide you through the job search can make a huge difference.
Here are a few reasons why working with a Recruitment Agency like Corr Recruitment can help you with your job search;
- Market Knowledge – Corr Recruitment have branches located across the UK with a team of professionals who really know the local employers who they have built up good relationships with.
- Extended network – you don’t have to rely on your own connections. Tap into your Recruitment Consultant’s network – they are likely to know of job vacancies that may not be advertised by the employer themselves and they may know of vacancies before they go live, which means you could be one of the first to be considered for the role.
- Advice – Your Consultant will be able to offer advice on your CV and a cover letter if necessary, interview coaching and will provide you with constructive feedback.
- Save Time – It can be a struggle to juggle looking for a job alongside your current job/ social life/ family commitments and so on. Your Recruitment Consultant will be working for you.
- It won’t cost you anything – It’s the employer who pays the agency. So, you get the benefit of the Consultant’s connections and expertise without having to pay a thing. (please note that there are some exceptions, but for industries that Corr do not operate in)
As a recruitment agency Corr Recruitment work hard to match you the candidate, to suitable job vacancies with companies who are recruiting.
What happens once you have found me a job?
Great news you’ve secured the job! But the support from your agency doesn’t stop there. Your Consultant will handle all of the necessary formalities with your new employer, whether this be a temporary or permanent role and will ensure that you secure the best possible package. Once you’ve started the job your Consultant will be in touch regularly to make sure you are settling in well and answer any questions you have along the way.
How do I join Corr Recruitment?
Due to restrictions around Covid-19 our first priority is to protect the wellbeing of you and our staff, which is why we ask for you to contact our branch by phone in the first instance. The call will involve speaking to a Recruitment Consultant for an initial consultation before taking you through our fully compliant online registration process. It couldn’t be simpler! Once on-board you can interact with your designated consultant via your own personal portal. How easy will this be to find your next role?
Get in touch with your local Corr Recruitment team today.