Senior HR Advisor
We are looking for a Senior HR Advisor to join a small operational HR team based at our clients site in Andover.
The focus of this role is to provide the highest possible standards of compliance, advice and support to all stakeholders. Supporting all areas of the business with all areas including people management of their departments, which includes advising on disciplinary and grievance issues, absence, performance and leading recruitment activities.
This varied role also involves managing, assisting, and supporting management in the delivery and implementation of organisational changes and HR developments across the business in line with the Company and department strategy.
Day to Day:
- Assist, coach and influence managers and supervisors to understand and implement Company policies, procedures and initiatives, ensuring they remain compliant with key employment legislation whilst considering and mitigating risk to the business.
- Provide support to the Head of HR and advise managers on organisational restructures, consultation processes and business initiatives, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and best practice whilst preparing the appropriate documentation.
- Work closely with HR Advisors to consider daily and weekly priorities, activities and agreeing on actions as appropriate.
- Ensure delivery of timely, accurate and presentable information as requested by departments and managers to facilitate business decision-making.
- Work closely with managers to consider and manage current and future staffing requirements.
- Assist in the administration of the weekly and monthly payroll and liaising with external payroll providers on a weekly and monthly basis as appropriate.
- Ensure all administration tasks in relation to Employee Benefits are completed and accurate including new policy members and leavers. Liaising with staff and external providers as required on effective communications.
- Attend external supplier and customer forums as required such as local forums and ethical trade groups.
- In conjunction with facilities management, ensure all employee facilities are fit for purpose.
- Liaise with Company Occupational Health services in regard to medical referrals, reports and employee sickness
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a FMCG environment
- Up to date working knowledge of employment legislation, HR policy and process.
- Experience in providing expert HR advice and guidance and confident in advising and challenging managers.
- IT/Database experience (eg Word/excel and HRIS).
- Experience of assisting and managing business restructures and consultation processes, and drafting appropriate documentation.
- Working knowledge of HR/Organisational Change developments and industry best practice.
- Experience of assisting in the development of HR Policy and process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, working as part of a team with both internal and external stakeholders.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to A’ level / Level 3-5 relevant qualification and work experience in HR.
- Level 7 of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- The ability and keenness to work as part of a team and work towards achieving organisational goals and outcomes.
- Responds positively and flexibly to change initiatives and is supportive in culture change programmes.
- Ability to adapt own behaviour or work practice/style when there is a change in the work environment or a complex situation.
To express your interest in this role please apply now or call Charlotte on 01264 335073
‘IT’ Delivering Key Objectives!
Company Owner and Director, Danny Corr was recently approached by Decision Magazine who had been commissioned by EntrustIT (Europe) to write a research article into impacts of IT within a business function such as Recruitment. Having recently implemented a huge IT project within Corr Recruitment, the timing of the approach was perfect and the article makes fascinating reading from the viewpoint of a business owner who had to sign-off this investment! Please take a look and feel free to share your experiences with us on the impacts IT is making to your business, especially as the world deals with a global pandemic:
Click Here for Article
Lots of our Workers are Heroes for what they Deliver!
As Some Heroes……….:
- Drive Lorries
- Stock our Shelves with Food
- Pack Boxes and Shelves Overnight
- Make Ventilation Units for the COVID Wards
Proud to be part of the Key Worker Network! Let’s keep Britain Moving Safely!
Congratulations Enrique Perez on winning Corr Recruitment’s Temp of the Month Award! Your commitment, dedication and work ethic has been recognised by the team at our Bristol Branch. Congratulations and we will pass on your winners voucher shortly.
This award has not just been given in recognition by the amazing Team at Bristol, but also the client you work for. They put you forward for the nomination due to your hard work and attention to detail. You are an awesome ambassador for Corr Recruitment, so on behalf of everyone here, Congratulations again and well done!
Another new talent joins the Corr Recruitment family!
Please say hello to Sohail…..let’s hear what he has to say about himself:
“Having completed my Business & Human Resources Management degree which has accredited me as a CIPD member, I have now joined the Basingstoke branch, whom I spent time with during my placement year. My degree and work placement experience has enable me to effectively deal with scenarios faced in my role at Corr Recruitment, from managing relationships with various stakeholders to ensuring we meet all our regulatory industry compliance standards and adhere to all employment laws. I look forward to my journey at Corr Recruitment to further utilise the skills, knowledge and experience my degree has embedded upon me.
Wow! What a Year it has Been!
Everyone at Corr Recruitment would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to our amazing Clients and wish them all a very Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Its been a challenge for everyone this year, but together we’ve done it. We are so thankful for the partnerships we have formed and no matter what lies ahead in the New Year, we will continue to support in everyway possible.
Hopefully everyone will get some time over the festive period to relax and enjoy themselves, so a Merry Christmas once again and remember we are here as always, so if you need anything please get in contact with your local branch – Need the number then click here: https://www.corr-recruitment.co.uk/contact/