Corr Recruitment will soon be moving our existing Andover Branch to new premises, just up from where we are now! This is an exciting time for Ash and the team, as Danny Corr has invested in an office that is located directly on the street with maximum shop front exposure.
We plan to invite all our local and national clients to the grand opening of our flagship branch, so please look out for further information on here or our social media platforms.
Corr Recruitment – Andover, 9 Union Street, Andover,
Fantastic job today by team members at Corr Recruitment Newbury! Joe Seward and Alina Lampa recruited and inducted 16 fantastic candidates, ready to start work at our brilliant client Veolia.
This is a new beginning for these 16 successful people, with a fantastic career path ahead of them. Corr Recruitment works closely with hundreds of clients that look to develop, train and promote candidates that we supply. So, if you are looking for a new opportunity at the start of 2019, why not pop into one of our offices located around the UK.
Even if you are not sure about your future path but feel you might just want to see whats out there, come in and see our friendly staff who will gladly help.
#newjob #corrnewbury #newbury #welldoneteam
On behalf of Danny Corr and all his staff, we would love to wish all our Clients and Workers a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Thank you for all your support.
Corr Recruitment are seeking a fluent English/Romanian speaker to join the Andover team as an administrator/resourcer
The role involves the following tasks:
- Answering calls and passing them to the correct team member
- Pre-Interviewing and registering candidates
- Resourcing candidates for vacancies
- Uploading paperwork onto systems
- Identifying opportunities for new business
- Keeping an accurate record of candidate details
- Dealing with enquiries and passing to the relevant member of staff
- Taking on call on a rota basis
- General admin support duties
As such, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Can speak English and Romanian to a fluent level
- Has experience in a customer service, telesales, admin or phone-based role
- Is comfortable using new systems and software
- Likes to be part of a team
- Likes to be in a fast paced environment
Pay: £8.50 an hour with an on call bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm – (occasional overtime maybe required)
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions, call the branch on 01264 335073.
Congratulations Katie!! Well deserved.
Congratulations to Katie Nightingale on her promotion to Senior Recruitment Consultant in our Andover Branch.
Katie has worked for Corr Recruitment since 2016, she started as a Resource Administrator and has worked her way up the ladder to now a Senior Consultant.
Katie is a great example of how hard work and dedication pays off!! We are so proud of her.
Well Done Katie, you have earned this and should be immensely delighted in what you have achieved!
Well done from everyone at Corr Recruitment.